Friday, February 17, 2012

Reflections, the journey continues



Before starting graduate school I was a bit terrified.  Both my mom and my dad constantly told me how hard it would be and the horror stories from their days in grad school.  Who wouldn't be a little scared and intimidated after that?  I had to constantly remind myself that I live in an age where technology benefits me, my parents on the other hand...they lived in an age where computers, cell phone, or even hand held calculators didn't even exist, the thought still boggles my mind.  Starting this course I didn't know what to expect, I definitely did not think that I would enjoy it so much as I do.   This course has been very beneficial and therapeutic to me, and I have learned so much from my classmates that is going to benefit me when I become a teacher and have a class of my own.  I hope that many of you will continue to keep on blogging , and even though the class may soon be over, my journey has just begun.  I wish everyone the best of luck in their future endeavors and remember, your journey is never over :)



I took this photo with my iPhone 4gs,  at this very moment when I took it I felt like I was in a place of my own and that my future was brighter than ever, it brought me a feeling of peace as I hope it does with all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment