Sunday, January 8, 2012

My introduction to creating a blog

I have never created a blog until now.  For the first few minutes I will admit I was thoroughly confused simply because there is just so much information to be taken in all at once, and I'm still currently a bit confused but I'm getting used to the setting and learning how to make my blog even better.  There is just so much useful information and it's quite fascinating because a blog is an online journal but you can add different features and make it more personal.

1 comment:

  1. The beauty of life is that every day is an opportunity to do something we've never done before. As one who is designing webpages, you might consider designing a website that functions like blog. Think about the basics: it's a webpage written with HTML, it includes a form where others can enter a comment, and of course it has all the add-ons that seem over the top but are also achievable. You have the opportunity to work two levels: writing and maintaining a blog, a string of comments, and talking about how to create a better blog technically. I'm hipped.

    ReplyDelete