Monday, January 23, 2012

TED.COM and how it can help us with our blogging!!!

Let’s use video to reinvent education: Salman Khan on TED.com






Salman Khan has created thousands of videos that students all over are using that teach math, science, and basically any subject imaginable. I have watched a few of his videos and I feel that he is a great teacher. He uses humor and you can hear the excitement in his voice when he is teaching. In this specific video he explains how he started blogging and creating videos and he talks about why teachers should change from the traditional classroom and integrate technology as a form of teaching. I think this is a very helpful link because he also teaches math, science, and every subject in between and I feel that we all can learn something from him. I hope you watch and enjoy and perhaps feel a little inspired by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment